Saturday 25th of March 2017
SugarCRM is an open-source software-solution offers a single system for managing customer interactions across different lines of business. On July 25, 2007, SugarCRM announced the adoption of the GNU General Public License (version 3) for Sugar Community Edition, the offering previously known as Sugar Open Source. The GPL takes effect with the release of Sugar Community Edition 5.0, scheduled for late northern-hemisphere summer 2007.
SugarCRM develops CRM software in three editions:
- Sugar Community Edition
- Sugar Professional
- Sugar Enterprise
Each product derives from the same code tree, with Sugar Community Edition containing roughly 85 percent of the functionality contained in Sugar Professional and Sugar Enterprise. The products originated on the LAMP stack of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP, but also run well on other platforms that can deliver Apache, MySQL and PHP (such as Windows, Solaris and Mac OS X). SugarCRM can also use alternative databases such as Oracle. SugarCRM makes Sugar Community Edition available free of charge, and sells annual subscriptions to Sugar Professional and to Sugar Enterprise.
SugarCRM capabilities include:
- Sales force automation by allowing sales representative to track and share contacts and opportunities, manage and upsell into existing accounts, forecast revenue, monitor performance through dashboards, manage quotes and contracts.
- Marketing automation by creating, executing and tracking campaigns across multiple channels. Developing compelling email marketing programs and capture leads directly into your CRM system with web-to-lead forms. Managing and assigning leads to sales reps.
- Customer support by centralizing customer service requests across channels to allow companies to manage inbound emails, diagnose bugs, share knowledge, and resolve customer issues. In addition, companies can defray customer support costs with the Customer Self-Service Portal.
- Reports on Marketing Analytics, Sales Trends, Case Reports, and Customer Profiles. Dashboards can be customized to meet the individual roles of users or to track key metrics across the organization.
- Collaboration by managing emails within SugarCRM while integrating with Microsoft Outlook, schedule and track activities, manage projects, and work in offline or mobile settings.
- Platform allows administrators and developers to create powerful business processes quickly and easily. Administrators can define teams, control access rights to modules and fields, change the homepage layout or modify and existing screen with the layout editor, and create new dashlets from third-party data sources. Workflow tools give user the ability to create and enforce business rules. SugarCRM offers the ability to create custom fields within a given module or create an entire new module with Module Builder.
Linux For Schools
Open Source for Enterprise
We have 52 guests online
Migration to linux
Linux Networking Services
Copyright © 2009 Era Core, All rights Reserved.